Tuesday, December 28, 2010

22 Months of Change

It has been a while since I posted some pictures so here are some from today showing how far I have come in the last 22 months! The before pictures were size 56 pants and 4X shirts - in the picture is my newest outfit - size 36 pants and a size Large shirt! No more "Extra" in my size!!

I haven't been this small size wise since the 7th grade! All done one step at a time - roughly as outlined in my beginning weight-loss journey guide.



and for good measure a picture of my new five fingers I bought as a treat! I am uber excited to have found them available locally:




I hope there is some inspiration for others in the before and durings - I am still a work in progress, but am already living a new life!

Happy Holidays!

-LL

No comments:

Post a Comment