Saturday, October 30, 2010

Results Oriented: -181 Pounds!!! Arriving at a Destination...

New weight as of 6:30am this morning is 234.0 for a total loss of 181 pounds so far.

I also completed 6 full chin-ups and 2 full pull-ups at this weight!


Here is my updated weight chart as of today 10/30/2010:


 Less than 31 pounds now until I am no longer officially obese and only 21 pounds until I am half the man I used to be!

Even better than where my weight is at - I am not scared to death of what will happen when I get to where I originally set out. I have completely changed my lifestyle and where I am at is the new "normal" - I am not "dieting" for a period of time or until I reach some specific goal. I have been through social situations, work, family events, road trips, cruises, vacations, and even Italian restaurants while being comfortable with my choices - and I have the pleasure of those choices being what I feel is luxuriously.

I'm still on a journey but I have already made my destination - if that makes sense...


-LL

2 comments:

  1. This is really awesome. You must be very proud of yourself. Looking forward to poking around your blog.

    I need the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am very happy with where I am at the moment. Still looking for a little more change though :) Have a look around and let me know if you have any questions.

    -LL

    ReplyDelete